Skip to Content
Home | services | Service Medals

Service Medals

Military medals and decorations are awarded to members of our Armed Forces to help tell their story of hard work, heroism, and unyielding duty to country. My office is frequently able to help veterans and next of kin receive medals they have earned and not received, lost or otherwise misplaced. On many occasions, our WWII and Korean veterans never received their service medals. Our office is happy to have the veteran’s record reviewed to ensure they have received all of their earned service decorations. To request my help in receiving an earned service medal, please fill out both the military records casework request form and the privacy release form linked below, print, sign and send to my office. You can also call my Canton office at 330-599-7037 for further assistance.

Privacy Release Form

Military Records Casework Form


Back to top